The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 221

It has probably been 30 days since we have really seen the sun here, gray, drizzly, cold. As cold as our usual winters. The beaches are packed, although everyone is bundled up. It makes for an amusing image in my head. Today, Gromit and I are taking the Gromit transporter to the shop for some new brakes. From there we are going to walk home. It is about a mile. Then maybe the harbor, maybe the field, maybe a nap...we will have to see. OK, it was the field...

No comments:

Post a Comment