The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 220

Tim and I took Gromit to the harbor early this morning. We were the first ones there from the normal group of weekenders. We had to get him out and going, Tim had softball and I had a family portrait session. The weather was iffy at best, and when we arrived at the harbor it was more like rain than drizzle, so the camera stayed inside the car. Not too much time went by before some of Gromit's buddies showed up....yay! After about an hour, it was home to get our busy day rolling. The sun peeked out for about 30 minutes right after I arrived home from my portrait session. Tim arrived home not too long after that, so he and I took Grom out for a field romp.

No comments:

Post a Comment