The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Friday, December 31, 2010

To the end of one year and the fresh new start of another!

Today I posted my last 365 Days in the Life of a Boxer Named Gromit photograph. The close of 2010...oh my gosh, what am I going to do with all of my time now? Am I going to try to photograph Gromit every chance I get? Am I going to mentally and physically sign up for another 365 day project. Nope, not this coming year. 2011 will be 52 weeks of Gromit the Boxer Dog. Yes, I will be photographing and uploading to this blog once a week (I hope) with Gromit photos and we will see what happens from there. This was a huge project and inturn, I made it into a HUGE book, "365 Days in the Life of a Boxer Named Gromit" 370 color photographs exploring Gromit's life, watching him grow and growing quite a bit myself.

Here is the link to the preview of his book:

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1894689

No comments:

Post a Comment