The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Friday, September 10, 2010

Day 253


Well, yesterday was a very long day. I only got maybe 3 hours of sleep, I was tired, it was such a long flight home, I really wasn't functioning at full capacity. Here I was, sitting in my office, working on my computer when Gromit came in and laid down. After a few minutes I notices he was trying to get Mickey's pants (one of his squeaky toys) from under an empty box. So being the person that I am, I got up bent over him to get Mickey's pants. It was a slow motion chain of events that took place. The empty box tipped over onto Gromit who in turn jumped straight up, smacking his head on my check bone just below the eye, which in turn startled him even more as he backed into the stool holding my laptop, knocking it onto the floor. The pain was beyond belief. I couldn't see out either eye, but especially my left eye. I finally made it to the bathroom to see if I could open my eye wide enough to see. Only a minute had gone by and I already had one hell of a shiner. Poor Grom was so confused, he didn't know what to do, so he laid down on the couch and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment