The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Day 237


I must admit that I do miss my little mush face very much...and it has only been one day. What am I going to do? I will keep looking at all of his little pictures and laughing and remembering the day that I took it and what kind of mischief he had gotten into or was he being a good boxer or not. That is what I will have to do. The question is what is he doing? Having a blast. Playing with his buddies. He has a new bff named Finnegan. I have not met him yet, but I am sure at some point I will. I brought along a number of photos for the duration. Although I know it is suppose to be a photo a day of Gromit, it is very difficult to do when you are not with him.....

No comments:

Post a Comment