The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day 229

Busy seems to be the key word this past month. Today we, (Gromit and I) ran up to the office to get a few things done before we went for a nice romp with Auntie and her motley crew. Great fun was had by all for sure! After I spent hours (off and on) between working in my office editing photos and sitting out in the sun...that's right folks, the sun came out and it was actually warm (if you were sitting out of the wind), it was time for a field romp with the omelet...


No comments:

Post a Comment