The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 226

An incredibly busy day today. Tim and I were up at 5 am, out of the house at 6 am and on our way over to San Mateo for the 15th annual Car Crazy Promotions car show. Gromit was picked up by his dog mother (Auntie A) at about 10 am. He spent the day with with her and her side-kick Shelby Roo. He must have had fun because he was exhausted when we finally made it home around 10 PM. Great car show...lots of business...lots of contacts! Here is an image of Gromit the day before. Yes, sometimes we just have to "cheat" a little!


No comments:

Post a Comment