The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Day 213

August 1 already. It amazes me just how fast time has been flying by. Tim and I were just not early today. He had to run to the grocery store to get everything that he needed for his crockpot bbq spare ribs. I had coffee with a good friend. After we were both back and done...we decided to take Gromit to the harbor. First we drove to the Maverick's parking lot. That was packed...so we turned around and went to the pier. Not a whole lot of people on the beach which was nice. We let Gromit of leash, and a way he went. He ran straight for another dog just up the beach. She was a stout little pitty girl. Sweetest thing on 4 paws, but she weighed the same as Gromit, although whe was a smidge shorter. They had a great time running and playing and chasing and running. Here is a lucky shot of Gromit....

No comments:

Post a Comment