The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Day 209

Today was busy, busy, busy! Gromit and I went out for three, yes three outings today. Then, he had one of his buddies come over and play. Well, kind of. We had a photo session this afternoon with one of Grom's budds. So, Grom gets to be my assistant when I am setting up and making sure everything is where it needs to be, etc... During the photo session, I almost died laughing. I had to have Gromit sit off to the side while photographing the other little pup. He sat there soooo patiently. After a few more takes, I looked and both of them had these super long drools hanging down. I did not get a chance to capture that one, but the image is forever etched in my brain. Of course, the whole time they were both waiting for those yummy treats that I had in my hand....

No comments:

Post a Comment