The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Friday, June 25, 2010

Day 176

Today the fog was so heavy it was like rain. You could hear it when it hit your windshield. But, just the same, you have to get the Gromit out. So we met up with a friend and a couple of pups and running and playing they did while we just tried to stay a little less wet. When we got home, I had a few errands to run, and then I decided to just goof around with Gromit and his patriotic bandana and some patriotic poses. Getting readdy for the "Pooches on Parade" 4th of July. Gromit will be walking with 100's of other doggies. It will be very interesting and I will make sure that I keep you all posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment