The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 155

With my back still a bit tweaked, the harbor was the best place to go...so I thought. I forgot the ball launcher, the frisbee and the rope thingy at home, so all I had in my car was a tennis ball the I had to throw by hand. Not so smart, and not so easy with a back that's a bit jacked...just the same, Gromit loved it. There were just a few passers by, no dogs....Gromit just sits and watches. I love this about him...but then he hmphed. I laughed!

1 comment: