The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 147

Our morning romp took place just as it started to rain. That didn't stop Gromit from running and playing with his buddies. By the time we finally made it back to the car, even I was starting to get wet through my rain gear, but Gromit was soaked. We did a quick towel dry in the car, along with a number of shakes (inside of car was now really wet). It was raining so hard on our way home, we were barely moving. I think we actually received over an inch of rain in just a few hours. It was amazing. Gromit ate his breakfast, looked out the window, crawled into my chair and fell fast asleep! The quiet after the storm.

No comments:

Post a Comment