The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Day 144

This morning we woke up and headed straight for the beach. It was actually really nice too. Not nearly as cold as yesterday, nor as busy (yet). We had a blast...Gromit ran and chased his ball, and ran and chased some more. I finally caught Gromit before and during "the pounce"!

We headed back to the hotel, ate breakfast, packed up all our stuff, checked out and wondered up to see a few shops near the hotel, then headed back to the main town area. This time to wonder around and and look at houses and gates and doorways. It was a nice easy going weekend...for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment