The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Day 142

We had such a great morning, Gromit and I. The oringinal plan was to go to the harbor with Tim in the morning, but he informed me last night that he had to work. So, Gromit and I went to the harbor without him and we had a blast. We met up with a couple who have 4 greyhounds (I call them Team Greyhound) and walked with them for a while, then when we got around the point at Mavericks, Quilla and Pellar were there, so we ran an played with them for a while, or at least Gromit did, I just tried to keep up with the camera... Here is Gromit with Team Greyhound.

No comments:

Post a Comment