The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Day 140

Today, Gromit was so patient. We had to run an errand over the hill, so he road along with me, over and back. That took just a bit over an hour. I call my neighbor to see if she wanted to join me in taking the pups to the beach. I left a message. A few minutes later, my house phone is ringing, but I am on the cell...it was the neighbor...I went outside and waved at her. A few minutes later we were loading the kids in the car... What a beautiful day. Cold and windy, but beautiful!


No comments:

Post a Comment