The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Day 131

Today we went up to work in the office. I working in the indoor office, and Gromit in the out-door office. It was a beautiful day and he played with his buddies all day. He came home and passed out for about an hour and them...boing, back into spazzy boxer action. He was running all over the house with "puppy". Took him out side, and would not come back in the house with him...it took a while anyway. When he finally did come inside, he was bouncing all over the place with "puppy" hanging out of his mouth...

No comments:

Post a Comment