The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Day 114

What a beautiful morning. I decided that I would take Grom to the harbor this morning. It was 7:45 when we got there and me played (me throwing the floating wooba) for a bit. What great light! Then we walked down to the cove, and theat is where we met Haley the white boxer and her friend Max. They all played for a while, then Haley and Max had to leave. We walked down a bit further and met up with two other young dogs, and played chase there for a while. Then, along came team Greyhound. 4 of them. Awesome. Grom would try to keep up! Anyway, here is today's photo taken while playing with the wooba...

No comments:

Post a Comment