The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Day 87

Ok, it has been a very busy day today...nice too. First dad took me for a nice romp in the field, then he had to go, but mom came home and we loaded up in the car and went to the softball field where dad was playing softball, but that was boring, so we walked over to the dog park, and met up with a few old friends and met some knew ones. Played there for awhile, then went back to the softball field, said goodbye to dad, then went up to the harbor to drop of some stuff at Princeton Seafood, and pick up and count some stuff at Huck Finn. A quick little walk and potty break and photo op. We just got home a little bit ago. What an exhausting day, and we are suppose to go hang out with Lucky for a while too, I just don't know when.

No comments:

Post a Comment