The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Day 85

A really nice sunny day, a little chilly if you're out in the wind, but really nice. Gromit and I went for a nice long walk with a couple of his buddies this morning nice and early. He had breakfast after we made it home, which included some new food....He was out of his mind, ate all of his breakfast and kept pushing his bowl around as if he wanted more. He finally gave up and went outside to lay in the sun.... I caught him at one point just lookin' good!

No comments:

Post a Comment