The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Day 83

Yes, I was slacking yesterday, but today I am completely on the ball, even though I don't want to be there. Gromit on the other hand has had a very busy day. A quick paced walk from Miramar to the Harbor and back, then a road trip to Palo Alto to visit one of his favorite stores...Bear Images Photographic, then home. Once inside, he gave me this look, like what else, what are we doing next. Then over to the couch, and out like a light. Those car rides are so exhausting!


No comments:

Post a Comment