The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 79

For those of you who were curious, Earl is no longer with us as he has been ripped into tiny little latex rubber pieces which are now all over my office floor. I guess we all know what I will be doing later. In the meantime, we woke up this morning to gray skies, and temps. about 15 degrees lower...Gromit is pleased, he is not nearly as hot! I picked up my camera to take a couple of photos of him this afternoon and he has to know what is going on...so I only have Half a Gromit.

No comments:

Post a Comment