The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day 73

Another beautiful day on the coast! Grom went out with Tim this morning for a few hours, running, playing, etc...while I was out photographing something other than Gromit (yes, it does happen). Anyway, this afternoon Tim and I met up with our neighbor for another dog romp. The wind had picked up and it was getting cold out. That does not stop the dogs. Gromit LOVES the water, and plucking things out of it and sticking his face in it and blowing bubbles. Still not quite swimming....

No comments:

Post a Comment