The Life of a Boxer Named Gromit

Our 365 day project for 2010 has come to a close. I didn't sign up to do another 365 day project, instead I chose a 52 week project. I can work on some ideas that I have had and really be creative. Let the fun begin! At the start of this project, Gromit is 2 years and 2 months old.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Day 69

Woke up early this morning. It was storming something fierce. Crawled back into bed and tried to fall asleep for a few more hours...tossed and turned more than anything. Tim had to get up at 5:30 for work, so I decided I might as well..made some coffee. Grom crawled out of bed, looked at me, jumped up onto the sofa and fell back asleep. Little did he know, we were going to the beach for a good run with some of his buddies. As soon as he saw me putting on my socks, he knew something was up. Oh boy, oh boy! You could just see that look on his face. Off to the beach we went. It was cold out, and for the most part we were in the shadows of the bluffs, which made it feel even colder. Gromit didn't mind, he loves going to the beach - just loves it! Running across the sand, running through the water, running, running running....

No comments:

Post a Comment